Friend

My definition of a friend is...some one who cares about you and helps you when you are in trouble.A friend like that is very precious to me,because I always find myself in trouble especially in my studies.A friend does not have to be 100% honest to me,sometimes people have their own secret that is very hard to shared...a friend also have to be an open minded one so I can talk with him about anything......
If I have to choose a friend,the characteristic of that person is he or she should be friendly one.A friendly person are easy to talk with...thus by having a normal conversation,its easy to know each other more.For me,all the personality of a friend should have will appear by its self if your friend is a friendly type of person.For my last word...as my pen becoming thirsty...I wish to all Happy Friendship Day...for the month of august is the month of friendship..."Happy Friendship Day"
2.08.2008

0 comments:

This site is designed by THAi